Coyote Creek Members,
We are excited to announce the golf course will be opening for play on Thursday, March 17th at 11:00am. We would like to take this opportunity to remind all members of the following protocols, so the golf course and all facilities remain in great condition throughout the year:
- Golf carts must remain on cart paths on all Par 3’s
- Golf carts must remain on cart paths around all tee boxes and greens
- Please keep golf carts on the cart path at all times if it is CART PATH ONLY on designated days and times. Cart path status is listed near Hole #1 tee.
- Replace all divots and fill with sand if needed
- Fix your ball mark and at least one additional mark on all greens
REMINDER: It is each member’s responsibility to post all their 9 and 18 hole scores regardless of course condition. This helps to protect the field of our member tournaments and ensures a fair and equitable game of golf to all our members. The PGA Professional Staff and Golf Committee will be monitoring the posting of scores for club tournament eligibility. Members who do not post their score after each round could be found ineligible to compete.
Please visit our website (coyotecreekfortwayne.com) for the club event schedule as well as the daily course condition status.
Thank you for helping maintain the great conditions of the golf course and practice facilities for all members. We are looking forward to another record year of fun at Coyote Creek and are so thankful for each of your continued support!
~ The PGA Golf Staff at Coyote Creek